Wed, 24 Jul 2019 05:58:33 +0000 en-US
https://hp-123.pro/?page_id=2218 Wed, 24 Jul 2019 05:31:00 +0000
HP Officejet Pro 8500a Driver download for Windows 7 / windows 8.1:
- Switch on the HP Officejet Pro 8500a Driver install printer.
- And then, connect the printer to the PC using the USB cable.
- If the OS is Windows 10, then the built in software will automatically detect the OS.
- The built in software will start downloading the driver software into your system.
- Follow the instructions that appears in the screen to complete the installation process.
- For further assistance hp.com/setup.
- If it is some other Windows OS follow the steps below.
- Power on your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8500a Driver Install that Printer.
- Then, Insert the CD/DVD ROM provided in the system.
- Connect the USB Cable to the Printer.
- You will get a prompt message to connect it to the System.
- Now, Connect the cable to the system and printer and place them close to each other.
- If your system and printer are connected properly, the system detects the Printer.
- If it didn’t detect, then unplug the USB cable and reconnect it.
- If again not detected, try a different USB slot.
- At once the system detects the printer, the Auto run window will open.
- Double click on the Setup File.
- Start the Installation wizard.
- After installation, your system is ready to print any document with the help of the printer connected to it.
- To check it, take a test print. For more information, click on 123.hp.com/setup 8500a.
HP Officejet Pro 8500a driver install for Mac:
- HP Printer has driver software available for Mac OS.
- Connect the Printer to Mac or wired or wireless network.
- Check whether the printer displays in the Printer List. If not, add your printer to the list by the following steps:
- In your apple laptop, iPhone or tablet, Go to the Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences in it.
- Click Print and Fax option.
- In the dropdown menu, in the printer list, check for the name of the printer.
- If the printer is seen, then press ( –) and the printer will be removed. To add it again, click (+) and the printer will be automatically added to the printer list.
- If the printer is not seen, then press (+) to add the printer to the printer list.
- In the print using box, select the name of your printer in the popup menu.
- After adding the 123 hp Officejet Pro 8500a printer to the printer list, click on Download and Install to install the software.
- Now, update the printer software to make the system work faster.
- After each update, restart the computer.
- Your printer is ready to Print or Scan or Fax. For more information, click on 123.hp.com/setup 8500a. or 123.hp.com/ojpro8500a
- On 123.hp.com/ojpro8500a you can easily find the full feature hp printer driver.
- Select your printer Type/Name/Identity
- Now select your operating system carefully
- Check the details and description of the printer driver carefully. (The printer driver should support your OS version)
- Select ‘Windows’ where it asks you to select the operating system.
- Select ‘Windows XP’ 32-bit or 64-bit according to the version of operating system
- Now select ‘Change/Ok’
- You will be prompted to new window showing Driver and Firmware.
- Now select the Driver option
- Download the file
- Now select the location of the file that has been already stored
- Double click on the .exe (extension) file in your download folder
- Click on the file and it will start the installation process.
- Take the HP OJPRO 8500a printer out of its package, get rid of all the tape, stickers and other packing materials. Open the ink cartridge access door and remove all the packing materials inside it and close the door. I
- In the same way, open the input tray door and pull the paper tray toward you. Remove all the packing and tape materials inside the paper tray and push it inside.
- Now, connect One end of the power cord to the rear end of the 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8500a series and connect the other end to the power outlet or socket.
- Next, turn on your HP OfficeJet Pro printer and set your language, country/region and time preferences. Finally, choose Yes to confirm the choice.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and make use of the ink cartridge that came along with the printer. Gently remove the black plastic tape of the ink cartridge. Do not make contact with the copper-coloured contact or the ink nozzles and never replace the protective tape on the contacts. It may result in ink clog, ink failure and bad electrical connections.
- After installing the ink cartridges, an alignment page will get automatically printed. Then, make use of the on-screen guidance to complete the ink alignment process.
- Lift open the scanner lid and place the alignment paper, print side should face down on the scanner glass.
- To get more information about the software installation process visit 123.hp.com/setup 8500a.
- If the original paper is too thin or transparent, then there are chances that the text or image can bleed on to the other side.
- If you see unwanted lines on the scanned document, clean the scanner glass and look for ink, glue, unwanted substance and correction fluid.
- If the scanned image is crooked, check if the original is loaded properly.
- If the scanned image shows blots, lines, white vertical stripes or unwanted lines, then the scanner glass is dirty. Clean the scanner glass. If you still encounter the problem, then the original document may have defects.
- If the image size is reduced, then the printer software settings may be set to reduce the quality.
- Ensure that the computer where the network folder is stored is switched on and connected to the network.
- The folder you have created should be on the server.
- The users should be able to read and write the contents of the folder. If you are using an Apple desktop, SMB sharing should be enabled.
- The folder name should use only letters or characters that are supported by the operating system.
- The folder name should be in the correct format.
- Valid username and password should be entered.
- The server in which the folder has been created should have free disk space.
- If you have scanned many files to a particular folder, you can change the prefix. The printer can create to 9,999 files using the same name with different prefix and suffix.