HP Officejet Pro 276dw driver install for Mac:
- HP Printer has driver software available for Mac OS.
- Connect the Printer to Mac or wired or wireless network.
Adding and removing the printer from the printer list:
- Check whether the printer displays in the Printer List. If not, add your printer to the list by the following steps:
- In your apple laptop, iPhone or tablet, Go to the Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences in it.
- Click Print and Fax option.
- In the dropdown menu, in the printer list, check for the name of the printer.
- If the printer is seen, then press ( –) and the printer will be removed. To add it again, click (+) and the printer will be automatically added to the printer list.
- If the printer is not seen, then press (+) to add the printer to the printer list.
- In the print using box, select the name of your printer in the popup menu.
Installing the driver software for Mac:
- After adding the 123 hp Officejet Pro 276dw printer to the printer list, click on Download and Install to install the software.
- Now, update the printer software to make the system work faster.
- After each update, restart the computer.
- Your printer is ready to Print or Scan or Fax. For more information, click on 123.hp.com/setup 276dw. or 123.hp.com/ojpro276dw