HP LaserJet Pro MFP m426fdw printers are the black and white, supreme quality printers that
fulfills all the business needs. To setup your HP LaserJet Pro MFP m426fdw, follow the steps
- Unbox your HP LaserJet Pro MFP m426fdw printer and remove all the packaging
materials away from the outer surface and the inner surface of your printer.
- Use the button available at the middle -right of the printer to open the front door.
- Now install the black HP toner cartridge properly to fit the design and then close the front
- Connect the power cord to the HP MFP m426fdw printer and the electrical outlet and
switch on the printer.
- After a while, touch the power button in the HP LaserJet Pro MFP m426fdw printer .
- The HP MFP m426 printer the asks you for the language and country name. Use the touch
screen to select.
- Select the date and select continue.
- Select the usage of the printer management setup – whether self managed environment or
IT managed environment. Select IT managed for advanced configuration and setup and
then click ok.
- Enable the allow HP to collect data and press continue.
- In the install software screen , click ok to install the software for your HP LaserJet Pro
MFP m426fdw printer.
- You will get a screen HP genuine cartridges installed.
- If it shows some error, you must power off the MFP m426fdw printer and start reinstalling
- Switch off the HP LaserJet Pro MFP m426fdw printer.
- Open the front door using the button available at the middle-right of the printer.
- Take away the HP LaserJet Pro MFP m426fdw printer ink cartridge.
- Place HP toner ink cartridge properly to fit in the HP LaserJet Pro MFP m426fdw printer.
- Make sure that you placed the ink cartridge in the right position.
- Then, close the front door by giving a little push.
- Switch on the printer and press the power button.
- If the ink cartridge installed screen appears, your HP LaserJet Pro MFP m426fdw printer
is ready with your ink cartridge and ready to print.
- Then open the paper tray found at the bottom of the MFP m426fdw printer.
- Feed the document that you want to print, scan or copy in the automatic document feeder
(ADF) located at the top of the HP LaserJet Pro printer.
- Provide the number of copies or printouts you want in the color display panel available at
the left side of your HP LaserJet Pro MFP m426fdw printer.
Your HP LaserJet Pro MFP m426fdw printer is installed successfully